The Motorola TLK100 radio connects to the Motorola WAVE PTX platform to connect you with your team members anywhere across Uk and Europe.
The handset has crisp, clear audio and location tracking in a rugged, compact two way radio form factor. The TLK100 operates with a single-button PTT (push-to-talk). The device has a long battery life to keep you connected during long shifts.
If you have an existing compatible MOTOTRBO system, you can connect to it with the TLK100 using the WAVE PTX Gateway, in addition you can add the vehicle mounted TLK150 for complete mobilisation and connectivity.
Motorola TLK100 Sim Cards
The Sim-Free model will still require a subscription to operate with WAVE PTX. The TLK100 will also require a micro sim. The device can also be used for WIFI applications, without the need for a sim.
Motorola TLK100 Features
- Bands: 4G LTE CAT-1 (2, 4, 5, 13)
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5.0 GHz)
- BT 4.2, BLE (HW-ready)
- IP54, MIL-STD 810G
- 18 hours battery life with 5/5/90 duty cycle
- Group, broadcast and individual PTT calls
- Location and availability
- AWS IoT client for device management
- FOTA, Diagnostics, Stun/Kill, Dev config