Hytera DMR SmartOne two way radio system is a unified communication platform. It combines functions such as dispatching, voice recording, AVL and camera monitoring, using a single interface. Using the SmartOne it is possible to integrate and connect several mobile radio networks at the same time.
SmartOne offers functionaility such as voice calls, GPS positioning services, messaging functions and voice recording. This can be expanded with a series of plugins. An example would be for displaying IP-connected CCTV cameras. In addtion it can integrate browser-based web content, such as big data applications or web-based analysis. If you simply need to managed DMR conventional Tier II radio subscribers then the Smart Dispatch system is the perfect choice. If you need to manage your DMR Tier III users, the then DMR Tier III system is the choice to make.
Hytera SmartOne Video
Hytera DMR SmartOne Features
- Types of Calls: Individual call, Group call, Emergency call, Priority call, Broadcast call, Network-wide call, Call forwarding, Call waiting list, Include call, Zone interconnection and Subscriber interconnection DGNA
- Postioning Services: GPS positioning, Real-time route on the map, Individual call on the map, DGNA on the map, Geofencing alerting POI
- Enhanced Functions: Ambience listening of radios, Discrete monitoring of radios, Talk into calls, Local voice recording, Local logging.
- Security Functions: Activating / deactivating radios, Permanently deactivating radios E2EE
- Intergration and Scope: Integration of dispatching, voice recording, SDS messages, GPS, CCTV cameras and gateway services in one central application Connection of TETRA, DMR (conventional and trunked radio) and Analogue (MPT1327) mobile radio systems as well as private automatic branch exchanges (PABX) and the public telephone network (PSTN). Interconnecting voice calls or message exchange between different radio technologies using a software gateway. Support of control room work stations using a graphical expansion to several monitors. Flexible integration of web applications using an integrated browser plugin, e.g. for big data applications Wired or wireless connection to the radio systems. Complete multi-client capability through individualisable responsibility and functional areas for every SmartOne client.
- Messages: Text message, Status message, Callback message, Emergency message, Message template, E-mail access
Hytera DMR SmartOne Brochure
View the brochure here.