The TRBOnet Dispatch System is a feature-rich and robust control room solution designed to work with MOTOTRBO two way radio systems such as Capacity Max. It can also work with and DIMETRA Express two-way radio systems of any size and complexity. The software was first launched in 2008, and has become one of the leading dispatch systems in the world.
Content Quick Links
TRBOnet Dispatch System Features
- GPS Tracking: If your MOTOTRBO radio is equipped with the GPS module, it is able to send its location information across the radio network, which allows the dispatcher to see and track the users' location on the map in TRBOnet Dispatch Console
- Alarm Management: This helps you automate your daily tasks and deliver alerts from nearly any source to your MOTOTRBO radio
- Guard Tour: This is an optional module enabling the dispatcher to create a route that one or more radio users have to follow at the correct intervals.
- Indoor Positioning: This is a powerful tool used for locating and tracking your radio units when GPS is not available
- Telephone Interconnect: An IP-based solution that allows radio users to place and receive telephone calls
- Voice Dispatch: This allows the dispatcher to place and receive different types of radio calls, such as private or group calls
- Job Ticketing: This is an extremely simple, yet efficient task management tool that allows dispatchers to create, assign and track tasks (job tickets) across the radio network.
Alternative Dispatch System
As an alternative to TRBOnet, the SmartPTT dispatch system is the perfect choice and supports MOTOTRBO systems.
TRBOnet Dispatch System Brochure
View brochure here.